Sunday 28 February 2016

Updates & Eve London






Appolagies for my quiet patch it has been a busy week. Both in RL and in the the world of New Eden. Following on from my last update, recruitment has been a focus point for myself and with positive results!. We have acquired several more pilots in corp and we still hope to attain a good few more. I have also Started with trying to train new bro’s currently only two and it proves challenging. Knowing how I was when I started I want to provide and instant PVP experience for them. Being rusty with FC’ing and the whole thing being a little alien for both my apprentices and myself this is proving a tad difficult. I thing I would benefit from putting lessons and skill plans together. And to provide the instant PVP I may call in a fellow corp mate to assist or something. I think attempting to do this with Brand new pilots can be difficult, but I think possible. Any thoughts?



 










Eve London 

I have been looking forward to this weekend! Whenever I am into a game I do try to attend a meet or festival. Being so close the the end of the financial month it was a struggle to even consider getting down to London from my home town up north. But... I made ends meet and calmed down the smoke to make myself available. Crack of dawn Saturday I ran around doing one or two Errands before taking a lift into town for a bus to London...some five or six ours later I stumble upon a Weather Spoons in the area we are supposed to be meeting, and I grab myself a well needed pint, finding a charge point for my mobile and contacting my trusty FC (Glitch Lampshade) reveals I need to do some more walking, luckily only two streets away, I walk in to find beards, quafe T-shirts and role players in the background dressed in uniform.... I am in the right place! A couple of interested looks are thrown my way but I cannot fish DISTN from the rest. A quick mobile call and a guy sat with a few others on the table under my nose pick up his mobile he’s here!...I’m here! Wahay!! There where four member of my corp I was meeting The remainder of the evening consisted of corp politics, future plans and dreamy fleets...not to mention the four buckets of POS fuel, if you have not tried this delicacy YOU MUST!! A deliciously fruity blend of the most hideous list of ingredients. And after one sitting it has fast hit the top three alcoholic beverages in my book. And the only cocktail!.
 Until this morning...POS fuel looks the same in the toilet as it does in the bucket. I’ll leave that one there.
 All in all I had a really good night out. It was unfortunate I did not mingle with the crowds a little more, we had a few other corps over to say hi but we mostly socialized among ourselves. We did however chat with a certain corp that may have opened possible in game relations, which is always a bonus.
One of our corp mates (mantel), If you know him, you will understand why we all anticipated his arrival, did turn up later on in the evening which added to the banter, I was fascinate by his accent and its heritage.
It was really nice to get to know a few of my corp mates face to face. A big thanks to CCP Falcon for putting the event on, I did spot him but didn’t get the chance to introduce myself. Maybe next time

o7   

No comments:

Post a Comment