Tuesday 23 February 2016

WE NEED YOU



So....

My corporation ( Distortion [DISTN] allies with Heiion [HECON] ) are on a massive recruitment drive for faction warfare. We seriously need to up our numbers if we intend on taking systems and competing with the gallente militia! 

 I have currently only been in Corp Since the beginning of the month and My kill-board is looking very green, I have been involved in the pleasurable destruction of ships, totalling in 
excess of 2 bil. And that is excluding my own solo kills!
 And so, to state that Distortion is mainly a PvP corp would be an understatement, 

WE ARE PVP    120%    24:7!!!. And that’s just my cuppa! :)

Distortion currently hold  +/- 50 members, our chair wants this to double, if not triple within the 
coming few weeks. Fleets are consistent and the FC’s we have seem to be very clued up on there job, I have found we rarely engage or fall victim to what we cannot handle, props to those guys!! Not to 
mention the time and effort they put in to get us capsuleers some blood!!
 On the rare occasion that the PvP is scarce or whatever, offensive and defensive plexing or running 
sites is always taking place too!, either in specific fleets of small groups or during roaming fleets. The isk made from LP is not great but it beats Mining in every sense!! And when I say its not great, I 
mean its not making me game time, but it has, and continues to pay for a lot of my losses out in space. And LP isn’t my main form of income, so my pockets are inflating!!.
 Personally I would much rather jump in a fleet with the guys in our home system and tag on the gate camp :) or spin my ship in station...but to some LP’s the Main way they keep on PvP’in

Distortion have an SRP system in place and a loot buy back program for people in corp. Not that it is necessary in my eye’s but it is there.
  If I have not been traded the entire ship previous to the fleet, which does happen a lot I might add, what with a hanger full of T1 ships for the taking, I normally cover the cost of my losses with with loot found from Kills. In larger official fleets we hand in loot to instantly cover peoples losses. Which is nice.

The big recruitment drive is also going to help the corporation expand and bring more income. In the near future we intend on having an active Nullsec presence. Which should give our more carebear 
inclined pilots second home. Nullsec will bring yet more income to the corporation which in turn will open even more privileges and opportunities for its members, hopefully, all our wallets will be fatter! 

All in all I seem to have found a good bunch of guys!!, the banter is hilarious, the fleets are fun, and we come home ops success... more often than not!!

What more could an Egger ask for?


If you are interested in faction warfare, or would like to find out more about distortion. you can contact myself in game, or join the distortion public chat channel. Even if you just join channel for the 
banter!, come say hi!!

Lise moon
o7

No comments:

Post a Comment